Mozilla Firefox (or simply Firefox ) is a free and open-source web browser ,developed by the Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary the Mozilla Corporation. Firefox was created in 2002, under the name “Phoenix” by the Mozilla community members who wanted a standalone browser rather than the Mozilla Application Suite bundle. Firefox was released in November 2004,
and was highly successful with 60 million downloads within nine months,
How to Find saved password in Firefox:
Remembering passwords is quietly a tough job, If not for you then for me. So what I do is let Firefox remember them for me. But sometimes we need to access our accounts from other devices or other browsers. But for that time too, you needn’t cram them.
- first Go to Tools > Options > Security.
- Now click on “Saved Passwords…”.
- If you’ve enabled the master password, you’ll need to recall it as it is compulsory in this step.
- Now you’ll see various sites and username of accounts you made on them.
- Just click on “Show Passwords”
You’re Done! Enjoy!
if you like my trick then share it with your friends!